What is i imagine?
It’s a platform that helps people maximize their impact. You can use it to:
- Manage your “lifewall” – a web app that allows you to break life down into 21 elements (similar to Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs), see what you are doing well (or not well – all according to you) then decide what your next move will be.
- Crowdsource ideas to the world’s biggest and smallest problems.
- Rate corporations, politicians, nonprofits and celebrities based on their impact rather than their profits and other meaningless metrics.
- Read (and contribute to) “Maximum Positive Impact” – the world’s first open source philosophy.
…….And – it’s all free!
Where Did i imagine Come From?
The best answer is in Adam’s Tedx Talk below about passion.
Here’s the summary:
- Our founder, Adam Radly, went to Mali (West Africa) to help a village in 2004. There were many ways to help but Adam didn’t know how to select best one. He eventually realized that he was really asking – what can I do that will have the biggest positive impact?
- After implementing a program for the village that had the Maximum Positive Impact (“MPI”) he thought this concept should be applied by all nonprofits then he thought, why not all organizations of any kind and, eventually, thought this could be a philosophy of life.
- So, he developed a complete philosophy about MPI, wrote a book about it and also made it possible for anyone to edit it and contribute to it – making it the world’s first open source philosophy.
- He decided he should also follow his own philosophy so he created an organization whose only purpose is to have the biggest possible impact on the world and was based on the principals of the MPI philosophy – he called it “I Imagine”.